Modular Antec TruePower 480 Watt Power Supply *World Exclusive*
Modular TruePower 480 Watt Power Supply
For Providing Us With This FINE Product to Review
Antec has become one of the leading manufacturers in both power supplies and cases within the past couple of years. It used to be that practically nothing compared to an Enermax power supply ? everyone wanted one. Now, with the release of Antec?s newest line of power supplies, the TruePower as well as the TrueControl, people are shifting their eyes from Enermax and staring admiringly at Antec. The power supply we have here today is the TruePower 480 Watt by Antec, Inc. This power supply was provided by FrozenCPU with a little extra modification before shipment. This power supply has been entirely sleeved in a blue mesh braiding as well as modulated/segmented to totally eliminate cable clutter in your case. This is by far the perfect choice of power supply for anyone looking to have an incredible looking computer.
|- ATX 12V, 2.03 compliant including
p4 and AMD
- Auxiliary power connector and +12V connector
- Separate individual output circuitry: no more +5V and +3.3V combined
- Unique TruePower controller controls speed of power supply fans and
external case fans
- Individual +5V, +3.3V, and +12V voltage feedback circuitry for more stable
- Very low minimum load: 0.8A at +12V
- Two double ball bearing fans
- Gold plated connectors for superior conductivity
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 80,000 Hrs.
- AQ3 ? Antec Quality three-year parts and labor warranty (voided by
- Approvals: UL. CUL, TUV, SEMKO, NEMKO, FIMCO, DEMKO, CD, FCC
- PS/2 size: 5.9?(L) x 5.5?(W) x 3.4?(H), 15cm(L) x 14cm(W) x 8.6cm(H)
Output (480 Watts Total):
-Input Current: 12.0A for 115VAC, 6.0A for 230VAC
Next Page 2/5 >
Copyright © 2004, TwistedMods.com
Page was rendered in 0.004 secs.